مدرسة الارقم الاساسية للبنين
اهلا وسهلا نورت مدرسة الارقم الاساسيه
اهلا وسهلا نورت مدرسة الارقم الاساسيه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مٍـنٍـتِـدُيًـآتِـ ~مُِدٍُرًٌٍُسًٍةًٍَُ ٍُ~اٍُُِلارًُِْقًٍِِمًٍَ ~الُِْاساسية

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Clean water

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
awad shogran

المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2011

Clean water  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Clean water    Clean water  I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Clean Water for the World

Will you help bring clean water to people who desperately need it?

1.8 million people die every year from diarrheal diseases including cholera and E coli.

4,900 people die each day. 90% of those are children under age five, mostly in developing countries.

For children under the age of five, water-related diseases are the leading cause of death.

According to the World Health Organization, 1.1 billion people worldwide lack access to clean water—that’s approximately one in six people on earth.

Furthermore, less than 1% of the world’s fresh water is readily accessible for human use.

Human use of water has increased more than 35-fold over the past three centuries. Consider this: the average American uses 80-100 gallons of water at home each day, compared to the average African family, which uses about five gallons.

Most of our water use is attributed to flushing toilets and bathing or showering. We Americans run our dishwashers, washing machines, and faucets, often oblivious to how much water we utilize and how easily accessible it is to us.

Millions of women and children in other parts of the world spend several hours a day collecting water from contaminated rivers, lakes and open wells. People can't live without water, but too many of them will die from it.

Will you help bring clean water to people who desperately need it?

Who We Are?

What We Do? Who Benefits? Where?

We Need Clean Water In My Community!

How Does Clean Water Work?

How You Can You Help Clean the Waters World?

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
بلال العديلات
Admin
بلال العديلات

المساهمات : 29
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/06/2011
العمر : 44
الموقع : www.bilaledelat5.blogspot.com

Clean water  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Clean water    Clean water  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 06, 2011 8:42 pm

thank you awad al shogran
Osama Alzoubi

Osama Alzoubi

المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/06/2011
العمر : 24

Clean water  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Clean water    Clean water  I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 11, 2011 6:15 pm

good subject awad
mohammad ayman

المساهمات : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2011
العمر : 26

Clean water  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Clean water    Clean water  I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 18, 2011 9:34 pm

thnx 4 all

Clean water
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة الارقم الاساسية للبنين :: الاقسام العامه :: قـــــــســــــ اللغه الانجليزيه ــــــــــم-
انتقل الى: